• Bins & carts need to be accessible and ready for pick-up by 5 am on the service day.
• Garbage should not be loaded over the top of a cart/bin. The lid should be closed completely when the cart is loaded.
• Large and bulky items should not be placed in your cart/bin. Please call our office to arrange a pick-up and find applicable fees.
• Access to bin and enclosures must be clear of debris and vehicles. There is an additional charge for return pick-ups.
• Rio Vista Sanitation Service cannot
pick up Household Hazardous Waste. The City of Rio Vista has drop-off days yearly. Please contact the City for the Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off Day dates.
• Locking devices are provided upon request. There is an additional charge for this service.
• No dirt, concrete or building material in the carts or bins.
For further reference and information please download our:
Business Recycling Guide